Sunday, July 22, 2012

Patricia Field = Heaven

I happened to be in need recently of a new bag. I knew exactly what I wanted and I knew exactly where to get it, Patricia Field. For those of you not in the know Patricia Field is a costume designer, stylist and fashion designer. Born in New York raised in Astoria Queens and most noted for her work as costume designer and stylist on Sex and the City. Patricia Field just recently moved her store location to 306 Bowery located in Manhattans Lower East Side, for any of you traveling to New York wanting to check it out. Patricia Fields store houses many young and hip designers from MYOB which I LOVE to Boy London, Scooter Laforge, Itay Malkin and many many more. I happened to pop by her new store last Thursday and was utterly amazed! The new space is much bigger then her old space and very well laid out, a true fashionistas paradise. I could have spent hours trolling through the racks and could have easily blown my savings, so beware. I was very sensible this time around and picked up this little beauty...


Lucky for you guys I got a little snap happy when I was inside what I now call heaven, take a look...










For those of you not lucky enough to live in New York you can always take a look at her website http://www.patriciafield.com/ although sadly it does not have nearly half as much as what you would get in store. As I was looking on the website I found three little beauty's that WILL be mine!




I can't wait for Fashions Night Out this year. I was able to get in with a friend of mine to Patricia Fields a couple of years ago, and it was wall to wall packed. But this year I am sure will be epic with the size of her new store and the lay out, I deem it perfect for a party!. I have included the one pic we managed to get from Fashions Night Out at Patricia Fields 2010...


No comments:

Post a Comment